This is not a complete list of resources but should be a good place to get started.
- Cabinet Office SIB Knowledge Box
- The LGA - An Introduction to Social Investment
- Social Finance - Technical Guide to Developing Social Impact Bonds
- Social Finance - Technical Guide to Commissioning Social Impact Bonds
- Social Finance - Technical Guide to Building the Business Case for Prevention
- Social Finance - A Technical Guide to Developing a Social Impact Bond: Vulnerable Children and Young People
Health and Social Care
workshops and webinars
Workshop 1 - SIBs in children's services: Slides
Workshop 2 - SIBs in children's services: Slides
Workshop 3 - SIBs in criminal justice: Slides
Workshop 4- SIBs in health, social care and addiction: Slides
Workshop 5- Procuring and commissioning a Social Impact Bond: Slides
We have launched an interactive tool to provide a simple illustration of how to think about a Social Impact Bond business case, and the role the Outcomes Funds could play in providing top-up payments to a locally commissioned SIB. The tool is currently in Beta mode so we welcome any feedback.