Baker Tilly’s Social Impact Services team, led by Jim Clifford OBE, supports organisations across the UK in:
- Understanding social impact;
- Using that understanding to inform strategy;
- Developing and negotiating Payment by Results commissioning structures; and
- Creating Social Investment structures including Social Impact Bonds.
Our services to support SIB development include:
- Mapping and evaluating service outcomes to identify SIB opportunities;
- Developing and feasibility testing service delivery and financing models;
- Leading negotiations with funders;
- Advising on effective corporate, governance and taxation structures.
We are also able to provide financial due diligence on behalf of funders to assess the viability of SIB proposals.