Future Public is a service design agency and social impact intermediary, with experience in the design and development of new propositions and solutions, and a proven track record of supporting existing Social Impact Bonds in the implementation and delivery phases.
We specialise in a small number of areas where we have deep sector expertise and existing relationships:
- health and social care (particularly around ageing / elder care)
- employment and skills (particularly long-term unemployment)
- justice and offender rehabilitation
- children’s services (fostering and adoption)
- complex needs / multiple interventions
1. Proposition Design / Development
We use collaborative design practices, involving service users, practitioners, commissioners and delivery organisations to develop commercially viable, user-led and high social impact solutions. This is essential in developing new models which involve multiple stakeholders so there is an agreed delivery blueprint and deep alignment of philosophy and approach.
2. Support in Implementation / Delivery
We have supported the implementation of a therapeutic fostering SIB by developing the governance and reporting capability and embedded new performance management, data analysis and reporting processes into a national adoption SIB.